FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I'm new to the forums here, only my second post. But I just ordered my PS90 after an extensive search (everyone is currently out of stock.... except CDNN, big thank you to them!) so I figured I'd get a general post here and get a friendly hello to everyone on the forum. Hopefully I will find more to post about and maybe get a couple pictures of it up in the picture forum once it gets it's accessories that will soon be ordered for it.
Also, I figured I'd ask for any general tips/maintenance you guys have come across in personal use that are not posted anywhere on here.
Thank you guys and I look forward to shooting this beast when it comes in!!

·
Premium Member
9,504 Posts
Congrats! Did you get tri-rail or standard? Black or OD?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats! Did you get tri-rail or standard? Black or OD?

Thank you both!! I got the TR in black.... I was really hoping for an OD one, but like I said the selection is currently pretty low, I was just happy enough to find one! But being that I did get black, I think after a few more paychecks I might send the stock out to be custom painted!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome! Mine is a second gen black TR. I absolutely love that gun. Have you procured/decided on your optics yet?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome! Mine is a second gen black TR. I absolutely love that gun. Have you procured/decided on your optics yet?
I have a bushnell zoom dot in mind, but nothing positive. My uncle works at the gun store it's being shipped to, so when I go pick it up i'm going to ask him what he recommends... he's a 35+ year shooter.... way more knowledgeable than me :p

·
Registered
284 Posts
The TR's were discontinued, so they won't be in stock ever again.

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
And back to underlining the important words you post. :-D

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
:evil:

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
I knew I should have quoted your post. :p