FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hail from the ar15 world, just ordered my first Scar! Arrives tomorrow, pics to follow. Also, $28 per mag a good deal?

Anything I should know? I'll be dropping an aimpoint pro on it to start.

·
Premium Member
9,528 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the incoming 17! That's a pretty good price on mags, scoop em' up.

Reactions: American Infidel

·
Registered
604 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new purchase.

Reactions: American Infidel

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
And a pic with the family. Just a few of my personal favorites.

Good looking family and welcome to the addicts club! You may have stepped into the deeper end of it with this most recent purchase. Looking forward to pics of the range time.

·
Registered
505 Posts
We wont hold the fact that your an AR15 Forum Member against you. We all had to start on some forum or another....... Congratulations on the CAR 17 purchase.

Reactions: rslsss

·
Registered
2 Posts
nice man... curious where you picked it up from? im lookin to build one for myself...

good luck at the range, looks like a beast.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Picked it up at a local guy. Coldhandarms.com is his site. If you're in OK, he is a great guy. Got it for 2650 and tax. Oh, and several mags, couldn't clean him out, but he gave me a great deal according to what I'm seeing.

·
Registered
6,692 Posts
Congrats on your SCAR 17s acquisition and addition to the family. Welcome to the Forum too... :)

·
Registered
604 Posts
Good looking set of blasters! Though I think you'll want to go with a magnified optic on the Mk 17S to take advantage of it's accuracy. I'm beginning to believe the Mk17 is the one true "do it all" rifle.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts