FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just picked up a Five-seveN in OD Green... Aren't they kind of a Unicorn these days?

I found it at a local gun store, It's tax free weekend here in Mississippi so I couldn't pass it up. It came with the box, mags, and paperwork just like new, and appears to be unfired. Aren't they kind of rare?

·
Premium Member
14,151 Posts
Is it true that the od green ones are kind of a unicorn these days? I found it at a local gun store, It's tax free weekend here in Mississippi so I couldn't pass it up. It came with the box, mags, and paperwork just like new, and appears to be unfired.

Yes! They are pretty hard to come by these days! Congrats! on your new OD Five-seveN!

·
Premium Member
9,583 Posts
Hell of a nice find, and tax free to boot...what's not to love about that? Congrats.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
You scored big time! The last one I seen sold on GB in new unfired condition sold for $2000.00
:sad: If a person would only have known! The OD would be so sought after!
Holy Smokes!! :confused0068mf8: That's awesome!!! Some great info, Thanks! I gave $1200!! It was marked down from $1400... I saw one go on gunbroker a few months back for $1600 so I knew it was worth it!

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have two PS90’s, one black and one fde. So I’ve been looking for a fde Five-seveN and waiting for a deal. Finally, opportunity knocked when I received an email from Shoot Straight that the pistols are on sale this weekend for $999.00. I hotfooted it down to the store and snatched up a nice new fde pistol. Life is good.

A0D8B88A-4023-4900-9622-7A7B00C01756.jpg

View attachment 130413

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have two PS90’s, one black and one fde. So I’ve been looking for a fde Five-seveN and waiting for a deal. Finally, opportunity knocked when I received an email from Shoot Straight that the pistols are on sale this weekend for $999.00. I hotfooted it down to the store and snatched up a nice new fde pistol. Life is good. View attachment 130413
Nice man, Glad you got one! Shoot-Straight is where I bought my Scar 16 a few years ago, back when they were only $2400 in FDE! They have gone up since!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts