FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to a gun store with the wife today to look for parts for my AR. She saw the ps90 and said," what the hell!!" Took the rental to the range, and within an hour she placed the order!!!! Her words, "Just plain bad ass!"

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Welcome to the site. And yea, the gun is really kewl. I got the opportunity to shoot 2 before buying mine. The evening after I shot it the 1st time, I came home and ordered the Eotech and all of my other accessories. I KNEW I had to have one :)

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
They sure are attention getters... I just returned from the range. Whether I was shooting it, or it was just sitting in the rack, everyone wanted to look at it or ask questions. And everyone said "That's cool"!

Welcome to the furum.

TA

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks a bunch. Wife can"t wait till Wednesday to pick it up. Couple of questions, does the 90 come with a mag, and how do i get a whole of a short barrel?

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
It comes with 1 30 round mag. U can buy a simple piece of plastic from MPF (the sponsor above) or Magazine Parts and change out an internal piece to make it a 50 round mag.

To do the short barrel, only CMMG sells them. But, U do know all the paperwork U must do with the ATF to do that, right?

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
heavyhawaiian said:
copy that on the short barrel. Found an old thead that u wrote and man it ain't worth that much of a headache!
That is why I never did it. If not for that extra $200 ATf fee on top of the parts, I'd be tempted. But the total expenses are just too much.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts