FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Just wanted to let you all know, I just went to my local class III dealer and I just ordered a can for my FS2000. I have never shot suppressed before, so I am really excited. I have the paperwork already started, and the dealer has my check to the ATF. Now we play the waiting game. The dealer says he's looking at 7 months-ish on the class 4 wait. I filed individual. I went with a YHM Phantom, i felt that was the easiest route, since their flash hider comes in the FS2000 factory thread. I'll have pictures for you guys when it comes in... eventually!

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Well congrats on that, and welcome to the long list of us waiting on paper returns..

Reactions: leigh503

·
Registered
3,284 Posts
Congrads, I have a YHM adapter on the way for my FS2k .... if I shoot it soon ??? I will let you know my thoughts.
Actually , I have a budd and his Dad , we are going to team up with a multi-can purchase and try to get a reasonable price.
Still in the works but I have a Surefire 762 RC or MG on the list for me... paying for it... well that is a bummer but it is a multi can purchase...
Looking for the right seller now.

Reactions: leigh503

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Still in the works but I have a Surefire 762 RC or MG on the list for me... paying for it... well that is a bummer but it is a multi can purchase...
Looking for the right seller now.
Unless you're talking about the SOCOM 556MG, the 762MG only fits the 240 mount, and if you have a 240 :shock:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts