FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few months ago I bought a new FNX 9. Awesome firearm and well pleased with the performance. Was at my local gun dealer yesterday and whoa....there was a Glock 43 and a FNS 9Compact. The dealer of course was not saying which pistol would be the best buy, more to the point the best gun. Seemed to me he pushed the FN a little closer to counter edge than the Glock. I got the FNS compact and took it home to its brother. Went to the range today, 200 rounds no issues and I am amazed at the fit, quality and most of all it has the most awesome DA trigger out of the box I have ever had. $536.80 out the door. Two 12rd mags, one 17rd and a nice case. Glock had one mag and a cardboard box. Now the most important part. It shoots where you aim, minimal recoil and target acquisition is quick with the large dot on the front sight. Is it better than the Glock.......yes its family.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.