FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have an FNX-45 Tactical, 700 rounds through the barrel so far, and I'm considering selling it. Here's why, I wanted to carry it daily but as you know, it's fn huge. So I've been carrying an M18 and a p365 instead. Been looking for a potential replacement (for carry) and I'm looking at a staccato c2. So here's the question, should I keep the fnx and buy the staccato, or is that a flop move.

·
Registered
21 Posts
You can carry an FNX-45 Tactical, if you so choose. But come on, that is not what the firearm is designed for: it's a pretty beefy pistol. That said, for what it is, a full size .45 ACP pistol with 15 round mags, ambi controls, and a grip that is pretty darn grippy, I'd say you should keep it. It's super reliable and a high-quality pistol.

But none of that matters if it doesn't meet your needs. What do you want? Sadly, there is no perfect firearm for every situation. So i ask you @Airmac, what is it that you are really looking for?

·
Registered
🎖USMC, Retired
33 Posts
Keep it as an excellent HD handgun and if you can, get a HK45 Compact to carry if you still want a great carried .45acp pistol.
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Everyday carry Gun accessory

·
Registered
🎖USMC, Retired
33 Posts
Wood Tool Bumper Gas Automotive exterior

Tool Wood Bicycle part Auto part Gas
For size comparison with carry option in mind, I only have a P365 XL...
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Machine gun Gun accessory

1 - 6 of 6 Posts