FN Herstal Firearms banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Administrator
11,696 Posts
Yeah, 3lbs plus a mag of 50 rounds plus the weight of the barrel, the return rods, the shell and who knows whatever. I think you are going to need a tripod to sit this on.....

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Kinda looks like it's just normal blowback like the PS90 too. Be interesting to see if it really comes to market and at what price point.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Looking close at the pictures there seems to be a cutout right above the round portion of the magazine on the right side, like most handguns. I'm guessing that is the ejection area. It's threaded so assuming they thought of suppressed use. Interesting gun for sure, especially for car trips where loaded rifles are typically a no go. Wonder the cost. Kind of reminds me of a much more capable Ruger Charger.

·
Premium Member
9,568 Posts
If it's actually reliable (and durable), I'd really be interested in one. I like the sling mount options. With the low recoil of the 5.7, you could slap a RMR or micro red dot on there and have a handy little package.

Still, it is a Kel-Tec, and I've never been able to take that final step from being interested to actually buying. I was all set to plunk down money for a KSG a year or so ago, but the guy at the shop talked me out of it. That doesn't happen often.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts