FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a Kel-Tec P3at .380 pocket pistol for concealed carry. Decided to check out their website and came across a survey they are conducting http://www.kel-tec-cnc.com/survey/ On question #4 is this- Which of the following products would you most like to see Kel-Tec produce? One of the choices is this- A non-folding, non-conventional PDW caliber (5.7x28mm, 4.6x30mm) Bullpup for home defense and pistols for the same
Next question is what is your favorite for use in a small carbine-sized package? Of course, the 5.7x28mm is listed as one of the choices.
I am kind of excited that another company is considering this platform for mass-production. I believe now is the time for all you fans of this caliber to voice your opinion by taking this survey.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am glad that any company would take a look at the possibility of producing such a platform. Kel-Tech makes quality products at reasonable prices. It would be something if they did start producing one and it was a major sales success. Could set the ball rolling for other gun and ammo makers to start thin king twice. Whoever visits the site, please do the survey and let your opinions be heard.

·
Premium Member
3,590 Posts
Yeah, I posted that survey a while back and the survey IS important because they use the survey for ideas for the next SHOT Show.
I've been pestering kel-tec on a PDW 5.7 for a little while now :-D
Kel-tec is great at listening to customer input and they are active at the KTOG forum.
My suggestion to them was to convert their PLR-16 AR-Pistol to fire the 5.7x28mm round using FN FiveseveN Mags:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Whoa.........ME LIKEY! :?

·
Registered
475 Posts
the idea to use the kel tec plr16 as a 5.7x28 pdw platform is genius pure genius i tell you :?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts