FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kimber Desert Warrior 1911 in .45 ACP. Comes with a Smith & Alexander mag guide (see Smith & Alexander - "The Mag-Guide People"), factory box, paperwork, factory tool, and one Wilson Combat mag. Night sights are fresh and bright. In excellent condition, approximately 500 rounds down the pipe. Holster wear on the safety's finish as pictured.

$1200 shipped (add $50 if your FFL won't take shipments from a private party, subtract $50 for FTF within an hour of Tampa/St.Pete).

Surefire pictured is NOT included but can be added-on if requested (i could add on either an X200, or the X300 pictured, if you want, for an added charge).

Will consider a trade for a FNP or FNX .45 Tactical, or a trade + cash from you for any of the other FN .45 ACP handguns. I'd also consider any of the Springfield semi-auto .45 ACP pistols. Or try me with whatever else you have to offer in .45ACP, 5.56 (.223) or .308 calibers

Buying a house and am forced to sell some gear that I'd rather not sell (especially at this time). My need to raise cash quickly is your gain.

Edit to add: if you're concerned about the minor finish wear on the safety, replacement safety is available for < $55 from Brownells, is in stock, and is an easy replacement without tools or gunsmithing. See
1911 AUTO AMBIDEXTROUS THUMB SAFETY | Brownells

Face-to-face with Florida driver's license within 1 hour of Tampa / St. Pete area. $50 discount for FTF transactions.
Will ship insured to your FFL out of state. If your FFL won't accept private party shipments, add $50 for shipping.
$1200 asking price include shipping and stated value insurance.
Payment by cashier's check, money order, or wire. Discrete paypal where you cover the fees (or send as a gift). If you need to pay some other way, let's talk.
Sorry, no trades at this time other than the specific guns/calibers listed..

Numerous and 100% positive feedback here, you can buy with confidence. FYI, items are listed elsewhere and locally.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.