FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,709 Posts
Weren't they discussed in a thread maybe a month or so ago, when it was determined the cheek rest ended up being too low to accommodate an optic even when in the raised position?
Thats what I read too, cheek riser too low vs OEM. It is possible that there were tradeoffs beween the cheek riser height and the stock blocking the ejection port. I still never got a solid answer it it will fire with the stock folded and collapsed...whick is holding up my purchase as i have already bought the MRex....very light and srreamlined!

· Registered
1,709 Posts
Alpha, is there any chance of you taking an actual video of the SCAR 17 firing with the KDG stock folded and fully collapsed? I'm on the fence as far as purchasing goes. Failure to function properly when folded and fully-collapsed would be strike three for me with a too-low comb height and failure to lock-in when folded being strikes one and two, respectively. Thanks in advance for any help.
Ditto. Glad I'm not the only one.

· Registered
1,709 Posts
Thanks for doing that alpha. Does it do the same thing on the 17? Hits the stock and ricochets up?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.