FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An apparent “knockout game” attack caught on a gas station security camera earlier this week targeted 25-year-old Jermaine Findley, an epileptic man from Detroit.
Following the unprovoked attack inside the store, the attacker calmly walked outside to pump $2 of gas before leaving the scene, while Findley, who could have died as a result of his condition, laid on the gas station floor.
Findley has constant visible tremors and takes numerous medications to prevent life-threatening epileptic seizures. Luckily he only suffered a concussion in the attack.

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
I wonder if the attacker thought he was going to next in the "Knockout game"?

·
Registered
932 Posts
I think society or the justice system should take these Knockout game players and put them in a match, one on one with another fighter. I wonder how long they would last? It is easy to feel like a tough guy when all you do sucker punch others when they are not paying attention and then run. Have you noticed that they are always in a group? Leads me to believe they are as much as a sissy coward as the men who beat on women.

·
Vendor
3,283 Posts
That didn't look like the knockout game to me.
I have to agree... that looked like something else... ?
I did hear of an event where a " CCW holder " turned around just before some " punkarse " was going to womp him on the head .... and he shot him.
I guess I will never understand such things, ( knockout game ???? ) WTH is that for.
I say shoot a couple more of those jokers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts