1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
That was on future weapons a few weeks ago f-ing sweet

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
If it wasn't for that damn 1986 law about machine guns, we could have all sorts of cool stuff - and at reasonable prices :)

T

·
0 Posts
V

I want one too, Looks like with 16' barrel would be bigger and longer and much heavier than ps90. Tug

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well to be honest the PS90 looks ugly too. :p

Anyway what are the chances they'll make a semiauto version of the KRISS with a longer barrel for civilian ownership? I'd definately buy one. :D

·
Registered
73 Posts
I don't know, if you take away the fact its full auto and I think you just have an ugly gun. Not sure I would fork out much cash for one of those to be honest. Everyone has different tastes, this one just doesn't do it for me

·
Banned
55 Posts
Axiom said:
KAHR said:
I'd definately buy one. :D
No that would be a LONG barrel to make up the legal length needed, I think.
It's a Title 2 firearm, it can be any length it wants. :p

Too bad it's legal only to Class 3 dealers (as a dealer sample) and LEO/Mil/Gov only.

·
Registered
4 Posts
KAHR said:
Well to be honest the PS90 looks ugly too. :p

Anyway what are the chances they'll make a semiauto version of the KRISS with a longer barrel for civilian ownership? I'd definately buy one. :D
If you look at their website, they say that they are working on a 12gauge shotgun and 50 cal rifle w/ the same action, and a semi auto civi version
They also say the prototype was chamber in .45 acp just to prove the concept of the recoil control the action provides

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
ShipWreck said:
Why can't they sell that kewl thing down the street at my local gun shop?!?! :p
Maybe not at your local gunshop, but one for sale (1 of 150) on GB for $4,999.99!!! :?

Tony

1 - 20 of 39 Posts