FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Well gang, I celebrated New Years by going out to the range on NY eve and blowing a hundred rounds down range with my trustly 100% Brit L1A1..it has an original SUIT on it, but the pic doesn't show it.
It has original sling, original SUIT, original mags, and original pouches for mags and SUIT.The rifle is not a build....I've had it for many, many years...don't even ask how!
When I got all set up, a front blew in and I was shooting the entire time with a 15 to 25 mph cold wind blowing in my face....the rifle probably felt like it was back in the Faulklands!
Well, needless to say...no real groups, but at 100 yards every shot was a good kill hit!

Happy New Years to All and may it be a good one too!

·
Banned
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:) well, I'll tell ya :D I simply brought it home with me years ago returning from a long and sometimes wet road /boat trip, and was not breaking a single law! When, where, ect......you have to be kidding!

Nobody really cared back then, and most thought it was the ugliest rifle they ever seen...course that's changed in a million ways over the years.

But shooting it is a dream, trouble free, nice recoil (for me, anyhow) and accurate. Bout all I can say. It handle and works like any good FAL ya'll own!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts