FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious to see if any of you guys swapped out the factory muzzle beaks for a dragon and what your thoughts are. I run the on my other rifles and love it. I ordered another but just wanted to see if anyone had the same idea before me.

·
Registered
78 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
From what I've seen read and heard other say that's the general concensus, no more a2 flash hider for me.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
It's looks to be very similar to Surefire MB556K in design (but with more side and top ports). Can't say for this dragon brake, but Surefire MB556K does absolutely wonders in terms of reducing recoil and keeping the muzzle flat in rapid firing. Most people who tried my rifle have a hard time believe a tiny muzzle device could have that significant impact on the way the rifle shoots. I recommend you look into that as well, since it's about the same price range and with the added benefit of quick attach/detach most Surefire SOCOM suppressors. This was the primary reason I went with it, as I'm looking to getting a SOCOM 762 can which is compatible with the MB556K.

Of course the downside to muzzle brakes like the Dragon and MB556K is that people next and behind you will f-king hate your guts, unless you get a suppressor. That said, noise and flash increase to you, the shooter is actually pretty minimum compare to FHs.

Reactions: Paul rosales

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Interesting.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts