FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried to afix one to the rail? I have read all the bad things about the OEM sights. I don't like the look of more sights on the top of the gun. How about a laser off the side? Like maybe a TRL2?

Anybody have any experience with this? Can you see it (the laser) through the OEM rectical?

Regards,
Str8

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
I just got my PS90 today finally. I also have a laser to mount to it, as well as an Eotech. I am not a fan of the stock sight. As soon as I get my mounting rails in that I ordered, I can post a pic.

I plan to use the laser for indoor use - maybe set at 7-10 yards or so. And, I plan to sight the EOtech in at 50 yards. I bought a laser boresighter to make it easier.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like the idea of a laser bore sight. I have friend with the acces rails on both sides and they are nice! I checked them out a few minutes ago at his house and he has a TRL2 hooked on. It is sweet. I think I am going to do that too. It sure looks and feels nice.

He has the laser set in at 25 yards with the OEM sights at ????

I like how clean the TRL2 looks.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Well, I had bought a green laser, but it is just too damn bright inside. I sold it a couple of days ago. I bought a red laser today,a nd I will sight that in around 7-10 yards - for inside home defense use w/o having to bring it up to eye level to use the slight if need be.

Plus, if in the day outside, U woun't see a rad laser past 7 yards or so anyway.

The boresighter is nice. I had read on the Five Seven forum that some people had issues with certain brands not worthing. But the Bushenell Laser Boresighter works. I bought it upon someone els'e recommendation that it would work in the PS90. Was $36 + shipping and tax.

W/O it, I knew I would end up spending $20-$40 in ammo sighting the EOtech in anyway. And, now I have it for future use.

·
Registered
569 Posts
I went w/the Laserex P90 internal laser:

Tomac

1 - 7 of 7 Posts