FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone tried mounting a LaserMax pistol laser in front of the optics? Since this laser is extremely low profile I was wondering if it would work. It seems it might work with the Eotechs since they have a buldge which makes them mount higher on the rail than the laser.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Someone here has that laser on a side rail. I forget exactly who it is, though.

I too have thought about using this in front of my eotech. But, it doesn't come with a pressure switch, unfortunately. And, getting to the switch in front of the eotech wouldn't be that handy of a thing.

But, if the pressure switch thing were not an issue, it would be pretty convenient. Then, U'd only have to deal with the height issue, and not the side angle as well.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have it on a side rail. It works great! I didn't try it in front of the eotech yet.

I might look into the momentary activation switch. It's pretty easy to turn on and off. I love how the laser strobes.

·
Registered
131 Posts
laser

I put it on my top rail and it worked just fine, I also put in as a lift for my burris fast fire(doctor type optic) didint look that great but put it up a 1/2 inch. If you get the laserx you could foolaround w/ it and put it all over its very versitile.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'd like to hear more feedback on these things before buying one. A fellow I trust (AD Marine, etc.) has one on his Beretta Storm and told me it won't hold zero. Anyone else hear this?

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
I heard the same thing recently from someone on the XD forum who had it on an XD Pistol. But, the PS90 should have less recoil than a handgun. So, that's all I can comment on about it...

·
Registered
45 Posts
ShipWreck said:
I heard the same thing recently from someone on the XD forum who had it on an XD Pistol. But, the PS90 should have less recoil than a handgun. So, that's all I can comment on about it...
I should have been more clear. It was on his Storm Carbine. Not sure how recoil on one of those compares to the PS90s. //shrug//

1 - 10 of 10 Posts