FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice to see the Asguard again, although this time in a different light.

Man, it SUCKS that the show is canceled. That would be a kewl story line to bring back later.

·
Registered
4 Posts
ya i wasnt looking for that! :eek:

i hope they keep the story arc going, i miss Thor.

i just knew they killed Daniel again. i was like great wonder if he will get to ascend again. but nope just wounds.

also looks like maybe Keller is going stick with Rodney.

Ronald

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, there is supposed to be 1 or 2 SGA movies, so we have that. But it sucks that it is being canceled.

With the story arc from the new Stargate series to come (like Voyager, basically), I don't see crossover characters coming on very often....

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
I missed it :cry:

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
I liked it. Kind of figured they wouldn't kill Shanks since he was contracted for the 3rd SG movie.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Interesting. I had heard that SGA may do some DVD movies - but never heard of new SG1 movies. Kewl

·
Registered
47 Posts
ShipWreck said:
Interesting. I had heard that SGA may do some DVD movies - but never heard of new SG1 movies. Kewl
Both SGA and SG1 have 'unlimited movie potential' according to one of the shows creators in an interview.

They canceled SGA specifically because they don't want to do 2 shows anymore, but said they'd continue movies for both series as long as there was a demand.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just read an article about the SG movies on Gateworld website.

Anyway - sorry they are taking so long to get around to making them, but I love seeing the characters again

1 - 10 of 10 Posts