FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
so much ignorance in the comments section of that article.

Glad to see the NRA paying attention to NFA issues.

·
Registered
6,615 Posts
Well let's hope the ATF doesn't suddenly get its ass in gear and make a rush decision. 2015 is better than 2014 but I hope they accept the objections and do nothing at all.

·
Registered
757 Posts
" had been told by senior ATF officials in a meeting in Nevada in January that “they received more comments than they anticipated, and because of that, the final ruling likely won’t be issued until next year”.

Proof positive that our voice still matters. Lets not stop writing those letters, guys...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so much ignorance in the comments section of that article.

Glad to see the NRA paying attention to NFA issues.
I started reading the comments, made it through one of them and couldn't contain my rage, couldn't read any more of them

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The part of the article that's the most f'd up is the part about the officials who wanted to get rid of the trust route telling Obama after Sandy Hook it was his "lucky day." Wow

·
Registered
841 Posts
" had been told by senior ATF officials in a meeting in Nevada in January that “they received more comments than they anticipated, and because of that, the final ruling likely won’t be issued until next year”.

Proof positive that our voice still matters. Lets not stop writing those letters, guys...
It's actually a formal legal process -- they open the proposed ruling for comment, and then anyone who comments by deadline gets a response (unless your comment is thrown out for obscenity, etc.

For more on the process, see here: HOW TO COMMENT AGAINST ATF 41P - for a selection of some of the best known comments, see Gun Trust Lawyer®, David Goldman's Comments to 41P

1 - 8 of 8 Posts