FN Herstal Firearms banner

LE/MIL deal gone?

7K views 24 replies 19 participants last post by  PursuitSS 
#1 ·
Just checked OMBGuns and they list PS90's to LE and MIL for $1121 now. I'm glad I picked mine up for $830 last year but it's sad to see the deal go.

#12 ·
FNH had an increase in pricing.

#19 ·
Gratz on the score for your PS90!

i got mine for $1200 last month at a LGS which I thought was a good price, and that included the store's veteran discount.
If I would have known that online places discount even more for LE/veterans, I would have gladly paid $50 for the FFL transfer instead and also have saved in nearly $100 more for the sales tax.

Oh well, live & learn

#21 ·
This is where I'm kicking myself in the @$$. When I paid $1200 for mine, I thought I was paying full price (see post #9 ) but when I went back to the LGS, I kinda complained and that's when they revealed to me that I got the store veteran's discount.
Online store like these give much better MIL/LE discounts even with FNH's price increase.

Since these guys are out of stock, I can take solace in knowing I would still not have a PS90 if I ordered from them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.