FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any other lefties out there? If so any reccomendations on holsters? And anyone who can narrow down our choices right or left on the safariland holsters id appreciate it. My father the righty will also be carrying the five seven as well.

The only thing ive seen for sure is the blackhawk cqp holsters and im looking for other options.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
concealment iwb preferred but could go w/ owb or behind the back. still a newbie so trying to get my bearings on whats available.

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
Unless they released a new holster, Safariland doesn't make a IWB consealment holster for the FiveseveN.
In fact, for consealment, I wouldn't use a Safariland. They stick out too much.
I would go with a Galco or simular.
Now if you want a holster for duty or class, Safariland is the way to go.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the help guys. I ordered a blackhawk last night and am now researching leather options.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I am a lefty and use the BladeTech OWB holster. With a baggy T-shirt or un-tucked dress shirt it absolutely "does not print". I am 6'1" and weigh 180 and it works for me. The BladeTech holds the 5.7 very close to the body. They also make an IWB but I can't stand that much gun and holster against my skin.

MadDog :?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the info Maddog.
Do you have a product # for the holster in the pic Bladetechs site is kinda a pita do find something, no worries if you dont I can always call them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
guinness said:
Any other lefties out there? If so any reccomendations on holsters? And anyone who can narrow down our choices right or left on the safariland holsters id appreciate it. My father the righty will also be carrying the five seven as well.

The only thing ive seen for sure is the blackhawk cqp holsters and im looking for other options.

I imagine by now you already have a holster; but for anyone else interested, I have a CQC holster from blackhawk. The gun lock is great and for about 48.99 (+shipping) I couldn't find a better price.

www.blackhawk.com/product/SERPA-CQC-wMatte-Finish,1145,1410.htm

·
Registered
19 Posts
I carry mine in a blackhawk cqc serpa at work. scored that one on clearance for 30 bucks (sometimes it IS good to be a lefty!). any other carry will be in a leather holster that I make meself.

·
Banned
82 Posts
+1 Im a lefty and love to use my blackhawk serpa cqc. Not really the best option for CCW unless you plan on wearing a heavy coat/jacket. When better concealment is required, I sometimes use a bellyband and position the FsN on the small of my back.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts