FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats the length of the ecp flashhider that comes on the new barrel assemblies??? i supposed its too short to pin on a 13" barrel to make it to 16"

·
Registered
6,618 Posts

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks Kameron, i see that other thread is mostly ref the 5.56 guns... i should get the measurement on a mams, those things are big *****es in the 762 flavor

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
I have been digging in dark the corners of the internet and the information on the ECP is obscure at best. That and you wouldn't believe what some one tried to do with a jack hammer...

I have an NSN for it but seeing as how the government doesn't have to play by its own NFA rules the NSN information doesn't include the length of the thing. Kalmar mentioned he had one but that thread derailed and smashed into a gully. Hopefully some one that has one pipes up in the morning.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, i figure sarge will be up in a few hours, unfortunately by that time the alcohol will have worn off and my willingness to use the credit card will wear off a bit

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
yeah, i figure sarge will be up in a few hours, unfortunately by that time the alcohol will have worn off and my willingness to use the credit card will wear off a bit
:-D alcohol and credit cards don't mix. Alcohol credit cards and FNF is just a bad idea in itself. Ask me how I know.

You know you want that 13" barrel... :x

Reactions: 15ICAM

·
Registered
25,418 Posts
whats the length of the ecp flashhider that comes on the new barrel assemblies??? i supposed its too short to pin on a 13" barrel to make it to 16"
14.8" OAL, as measured from bolt face to furthest exterior point on the ECP.

-SS

1 - 9 of 9 Posts