FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
I think you have to be active military. It's pretty retarded considering the discount extends to retired cops but not retired military.

Correction: looks like retired military are eligible. Grabbed this from kygunco's LE SCAR page:
THIS FIREARM IS ONLY ELIGIBLE FOR:

All sworn Law Enforcement Officers including State, County and City All Federal LE officers (FBI, US Marshal, DEA, etc.) All Retired LE officers with “retired” credentials, including Fed, State, Co and City, All corrections officers, including Parole and Probation officers State licensed security companies (Loomis Fargo RAM, Securitas, etc.) State licensed security officers, Active military personnel – all branches National guard personnel – all branches, Military reserve personnel – all branches, Legitimately retired military veterans, with “retired” military ID, Court Judges District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys EXCEPTION: HONORABLY DISCHARGED MILITARY ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR LE DISCOUNT

Reactions: mcpousnret

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Contact Stryker Enterprises. He does LE/Mil as well.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am an honorably discharged veteran and I was wondering if I qualify I've seen some places that state they do and some places do not state it I've tried contacting some..some say yes and some say no.
Just trying to get an official answer.

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
yep, i was tickled to death to get the lem discount on my new ps90 just by bringing a copy of my dd214. if i'd waited a little longer i think i could have got my fn57 under the same program, but i wouldn't have gotten the fde threaded model i ended up with. /guy

·
Registered
14 Posts
Whoop whoop excited though so few places I can find a five seven but doesn't matter can't buy it till next month any ways

·
Registered
316 Posts
Now to really muddy up the water:
Is the LE/MIL Discount an FNH Discount or dealer discount? Three wee ago I purchased a P90 from the Army PX at about the same price as the gun shows except no tax. If the discount is from FNH is there a mechanism in place where we can ask for the discount?

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Now to really muddy up the water:
Is the LE/MIL Discount an FNH Discount or dealer discount? Three wee ago I purchased a P90 from the Army PX at about the same price as the gun shows except no tax. If the discount is from FNH is there a mechanism in place where we can ask for the discount?
It's not a rebate. Each FNH Mil/LEO authorized dealer can purchase different FNH weapons (PS90, FNX-??, SCAR-1xs, etc.) at pre-discounted prices for resale to qualified military and LEOs.

I'm surprised the PX wasn't enrolled in the program to provide you(us) the discounted weapons. But then again, NOTHING AAFES does surprises me.

If you paid <$1000, chances are you got the Mil/LEO discount. They might have also asked you to sign a form to be sent to FNH. YMMV on that, though.

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
Reactions: fredds112
1 - 20 of 20 Posts