FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,508 Posts
Lester, doing his part to keep the US gun industry churning full steam ahead.

Congrats, man.

Now, where's that voodoo doll?

Reactions: Kev and LESTER

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
You bastard LESTER, how is anyone here ever going to catch up if you keep pulling ahead with these FN acquisitions? I say we bring it to a vote, should his LESTERness be held to a moratorium on gun purchases or no? By the way.........that is a sharp lookin' Five-seveN you've got there! :?

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I say LESTER be fined $.05 BY eSOC for every gun he purchases from now on until he puts optics on his 3 SCARs. We should be able to fund a Chrismas party with travel for all members by December at the going rate. :-D :lol:

Congrats on your new Five-seveN LESTER!

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
All present say YA! YA it is then, LESTER you owe the eSOC Christmas Party Fund $.05, I'll start making reservations with Carnival Cruise Lines tomorrow.

I say LESTER be fined $.05 BY eSOC for every gun he purchases from now on before he puts optics on his 3 SCARs. We should be able to fund a Chrismas party with travel for all members by December at the going rate. :-D :lol:

Congrats on your new Five-seveN LESTER!

·
Premium Member
13,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You bastard LESTER, how is anyone here going to even catch up if you keep pulling ahead with these FN acquisitions? I say we bring it to a vote, should his LESTERness be held to a moratorium on gun purchases or no? By the way.........that is a sharp lookin' Five-seveN you've got there! :?
THANK YOU SEAMAC!:smile: SORRY I'M A GUN BUYING ADDICT BUT LIKE I SAID IN SCARS ANONYMOUS IT'S TO LATE FOR ME TO GET HELP:lol::-D

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
NEVER apologize Probie, it's a sign of weakness! SCAR O'holic's are NOT weak, it's our deep conviction and tremendously addictive purchasing power that makes us STRONG. The more we feed our addiction the stronger we become, at this rate YOU should be showing signs of Andre the Giant strength.... :lol:

THANK YOU SEAMAC!:smile: SORRY I'M A GUN BUYING ADDICT BUT LIKE I SAID IN SCARS ANONYMOUS IT'S TO LATE FOR ME TO GET HELP:lol::-D

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Wholly crap eSOC members, we may be able to take a round-the-world cruise. I'll contact Charles Schwab about investing LESTER's $.05 fines, they're going to pile up quick.

WHEN KEV BUYS HIS LEUPOLD MK8 I WILL FINISH PUTTING OPTICS ON MY SCARS!:biggrin:

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
You're just in denial, go on buy away, we need your $.05 contribution! You are aware Carnival Cruise Line is top shelf right? Nothing but the best for eSOC Charter Members! Especially since you'll be treating. Hey, maybe we can get the new guy, you know the one, the "multi-billionaire" to join eSOC surely he can pick-up the tip.... :shock: :-D :lol:

SO YOU KNOW NOW I DO NOT HAVE TO BE IN ANY HURRY:lol::-D

1 - 20 of 36 Posts