FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Nice! Congrats Lester!! Let us know how you like it.

Reactions: LESTER

·
Premium Member
9,528 Posts
Well, Lester, you were right...I can hate you even more. Very nice, buddy!

I hope it has a booger on it.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Now you need glass for 4 rifles! :lol:

Great pick. I love my Tavor!

·
Registered
6,692 Posts
NOOOO?!?!?! So that's the BIG SATURDAY SURPRISE huh? Well damn LESTER, that's just flippin' AWESOME! We'll need a full range report followed by a clear and concise objectively subjective analysis. As AK so eloquently stated, we can hate you more and now we do........way to go LESTER and congrats on your new TAVOR, in the less accurate of colors! :? :? :?

·
Registered
6,692 Posts
You and Tal both, don't they have a reality TV show about you guys called.......Gun Hoarders? :th_071:

DAMN! IT'S HARD TO SEE THAT FINE PRINT:lol::-D YES I DO HAVE A FEW OTHERS:biggrin: ONE OF THESE DAYS I HAVE TO GO ON AN OPTICS SHOPPING SPREE

·
Premium Member
13,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You and Tal both, don't they have a reality TV show about you guys called.......Gun Hoarders?
WHAT GUNS:biggrin: I DO NOT KNOW WHO THE HELL OWNS THOSE GUNS THAT I HAVE BEEN POSTING PICTURES OF :lol::-DTRUTH BE KNOWN I'M ONLY TWELVE YEARS OLD AND ALL I REALLY OWN IS A DAISY RED RYDER BB GUN:-D

·
Premium Member
9,528 Posts
WHAT GUNS:biggrin: I DO NOT KNOW WHO THE HELL OWNS THOSE GUNS THAT I HAVE BEEN POSTING PICTURES OF :lol::-DTRUTH BE KNOWN I'M ONLY TWELVE YEARS OLD AND ALL I REALLY OWN IS A DAISY RED RYDER BB GUN:-D
I KNEW it!

Reactions: LESTER
1 - 20 of 64 Posts