FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This could be our first named Atlantic storm, waiting on the departure/return and info from the Hurricane Hunter's. Odd it is that THIS storm formed up North and is heading South. NOW is the time to make preparations, MEAN SEASON IS UPON US, start stocking water, food, batteries, plywood etc. If you've got a GenSet, check the battery, battery charger, coolant, oil, belts, clean debris from radiator then perform a full load exercise, also manually exercise and transfer the transfer switch. Nothing sucks more than having one only to find it won't start, transfer or carry the load. Oh and very important make sure your tank is full of fuel whatever type it may be and remember water and algae are the bane of diesel.

National Hurricane Center

View attachment 28884

·
Registered
6,615 Posts
Just in time for me to make my triumphant return...

Reactions: Spilz and SeaMac

·
Registered
6,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Momma N'ture will BLOW out the welcome mat for you Kam and perhaps clean the town up a bit prior to your arrival. :-D

Just in time for me to make my triumphant return...

·
Registered
6,615 Posts
Well that's one way to get the dust off. I'm glad the Scars don't mind bad weather. Because I will shoot in a damned hurricane if I have to when I get back.

·
Registered
6,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's the spirit Kam, damn the hurricane, CAT 5 winds won't stop me no SIR! I've got me a SCAR and I'll just shoot that Ole Storm's eye out. I say, I say.... :th_laughing:

Well that's one way to get the dust off. I'm glad the Scars don't mind bad weather. Because I will shoot in a damned hurricane if I have to when I get back.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts