FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came very close to buying an FNX .45 tac the same weekend I bought the scar 17. Now that I've had time to think, I'm really looking at the fiveseven. So, in a nutshell, what should I look for? Usg vs older models? I understand the round and it's unique-ness. The model is in question here. What do y'all think?

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
My buddy called me today and said he was looking to offload a couple of guns he doesn't want/need anymore and asked if I was interested. He has a USG with less than 200 rounds through it complete with all the original goodies, a paddle holster and 400 rounds of the white and blue box. $1,000. I told him I'd talk to the general about making such a purchase and she said: "I want it. Tell him I'll take it!"
Close enough! :th_shrug:

·
Registered
6,620 Posts
My buddy called me today and said he was looking to offload a couple of guns he doesn't want/need anymore and asked if I was interested. He has a USG with less than 200 rounds through it complete with all the original goodies, a paddle holster and 400 rounds of the white and blue box. $1,000. I told him I'd talk to the general about making such a purchase and she said: "I want it. Tell him I'll take it!"
So that sale was made? I'd pay that.

Reactions: Spilz

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
Usg vs older models?
You can still find IOM's at reasonable prices if you'll spend some time looking, the other older models depending on condition are very expensive.

Reactions: BigBuckeyeGuy

·
Registered
259 Posts
What color is the frame ?
Hope you post some pics when you get it on Monday.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts