FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
2,294 Posts
Colt Mark IV 380.

I have a Blackhawk under-arm holser that is pretty sweet to go with it. Now if only I could find 50 round mags for it.

·
Banned
328 Posts
Don't have a camera handy but it's a Sig 228 in 9mm if I'm in town or a Glock 31 (.357) when hunting/camping, etc.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts

Colt defender 3inch .45 acp
This is a stock photo, mine has pachmyer signature grips.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Here's my newest carry gun and it's little buddy. I've almost started a fettish for automatic knives as bad as my gun fettish!

Zhur

·
Registered
71 Posts
it all depends on the mood i'm in at the time. wife has to decide weither she wants shoes, pumps or boots to wear, I decide which gun to carry. usually go with the walther though. Thanks again ship for turning me on to walther. don't regret getting it one bit. only problem is that it was suppost to be for the wife. :D

·
Banned
2,294 Posts
Actually mine has chaned as well. I got away from my little 380 and moved to a GLOCK 23 in 40 cal. Bought it about 3 months ago.

It was used....and I think the last guy carried it based on the wear. I have about 500 rounds through it without a hint of failure so all is well.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
I carry IWB, mostly using Milt Sparks VMII's. I have at times carried all these. I've only carried the 228 once, it's just too big for me to carry easily. The 245 is a litttle too heavy for me. So lately it's just been the 239. It's a 40S&W and I would like to trade it to someone for a 239 in 9mm. The 225 I carried in my coat pocket the other day. Same with the P7 and 642, I don't have VMII's for those yet.

P225

P228

P245

P7

P239

P99cAS

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
Here's mine,

Currently my only pistol (which was also my first). I also carry one of the ZT 0400's
I'm surprised I haven't seen more FNP's.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
What makes U wanna change from the 40 to a 9mm?
Just to consolidate. I only bought 40's because when I got my CHL, everyone kept harping about how weak the 9 was how cool the 40 was. I don't believe that anymore. There is some pretty hot 9mm ammo available, it reaches near the force of standard 40 ammo from what I've read. I would like to just have 9mm and 45acp semi auto handguns. And 38spl for the 642 and the 1873 peacemaker. If I get to feel like I need more power I'll carry the P245.

The wood on that P225 looks really impressive.
Thanx, they're Nil grips.

Crap! I forgot about the little P232. I haven't carried it in so long I forgot about it. :oops:

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Texas Armadillo said:
Just to consolidate. I only bought 40's because when I got my CHL, everyone kept harping about how weak the 9 was how cool the 40 was. I don't believe that anymore. There is some pretty hot 9mm ammo available, it reaches near the force of standard 40 ammo from what I've read. I would like to just have 9mm and 45acp semi auto handguns.
Ahhh...

Except for the PSX4, I've never been much of a fan of the 40 cal guns or even wanted a 40 cal handgun.

But, I've carried 9mms since I got my permit in 96. I finally decided to step it up a bit to a 45 ACP. I know bullets are poor manstoppers, but I decided I preferred the larger bullet.

·
Registered
265 Posts
A Kramer #3 IWB made from horsehide allows you to carry a service sized handgun very easily and comfortably.

The same holster works with my P220, P226's, and P228.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts