FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I bought my PS90 - it was a toss up between the PS90 and the S&W Tactical AR. I ended up getting a PS90 instead after I finally got to shoot a couple.

With a child on the way, it may be a LOOOONG time before I get an AR (I sold a telescope and a Beretta handgun I won in a contest in order to pay for the PS90)

Anyway, I'd like to see any AR's you guys have!

Post some pics!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Still these:

one more pic:

Parts are 99% DPMS and PRI, as this is the only stuff I can get fast enough.

Reaper

·
Registered
73 Posts
I only have 2 1/2 right now. That half will be awhile before its a whole now that I have the FN flu :lol:

Here is my short range

My long range (changed the 4200 elite for a SS x16 recently)

·
Registered
171 Posts
My ARs for now I'm still building my next one. :D

Colt M16A2 upper half and buttstock group on Match Target HBAR lower (I built the lower receiver myself using a Colt lower parts kit), duck bill grip and genuine IDF sling.

Colt LE AR6721 AR-15A3 Tactical Carbine with Operator (Global Tactical-Rock Creek) mid length gas system, medium contour, chrome lined barrel, LaRue Tactical 9.0 FF rails, TangoDown rail panels and VFG, Magpul MIAD grip, Vltor club foot modstock group, KAC 300m BUIS, EOTech 551 and Surefire M961C light.

LMT Defender 2000 16" M4 with KAC M4 RAS, TD panels, KAC VFG, Magpul MIAD grip, Vltor modstock, LMT BUIS, EOTech 551, Midwest Industries front sight light/ laser mount, Surefire G2 (with Surefire shock isolated bezel and clicker tail switch) and Daniel Defense offset light mount.

RRA A4 9mm CAR 16" with Hahn mag block, Colt mag, duck bill grip, ACE M4 SOCOM stock.

My only P90 is my kids' electric airsoft Tokyo Marui with picatinny rails and an Aimpoint clone dot sight, I'll get a real PS90 when I finished my current AR projects. :lol:

·
Registered
171 Posts
ShipWreck said:
Those are some sweet looking AR's ya got there :)
Thanks.

All of them I built either the upper or the lower half myself except the LMT which I just accessorized.

·
Registered
14 Posts
You have already seen mine ship but here it is again anyway :p

updated pic

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
scooter said:
You have already seen mine ship but here it is again anyway :p
Hey, welcome to the site, scooter! See ya finally found us :)

Nice setup U have too :)

How do U like that cheek rest U put on the stock? Did it make a big difference?

·
Registered
14 Posts

It was good for the holosight but made it difficult to use the peeps too, so I have taken it and the carry handle off and mounted the sight to the flat top with my folding rear peep and am using both (co-witness) sight systems together. I kinda like it better this way for now,time will tell if I go back to the other setup :?

updated pic.

1 - 20 of 172 Posts