FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Yeah... You will find us full auto owners are a bit shy when it comes to posting pictures on public forums.

I have some videos, but the no Ninja rule would come into effect.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Here's some SBR's & misc. BATF Form-1s.

The PS90:

AR-15 with Beta-Mag:

Bullpup 10/22:

Bushmaster M17s Bullpup:

All NFA items have approved Form-1s.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
small pics but very nice

i dont see why people would be shy to show their nfa weapons, they are legal

·
Registered
302 Posts
Because there expensive and irreplaceable..

Ive already talked about my M-11/9 on here so Il just post that for now. This is an M-11/9 SMG, it truely is a bullet hose.. I have a CAC-9 can at my dealer waiting for the ATF to give me my permission slip.

Its just a fun gun to spray some lead down range. I try not to shoot this one as much because its so fast and with the price of ammo dumping 32 round mags in 1.2 seconds adds up. But its sure to put a smile on anyones face. This picture is with the stock folded out, its funny how many people dont know these weapons do infact have stocks on them.

I cant seem to find the No Ninja rule anywhere, whats it say again?

Nice looking weapons there MX-5. How do you like your Crossfire shotgun? Ive been pondering about buying my friends.

·
Registered
30 Posts
How do you like your Crossfire shotgun? Ive been pondering about buying my friends.

It's a great conversation piece. I used to shoot it..... back in the 1990's. When the tiny metal catch for the 12ga magazine tube broke off, I spent a year getting it replaced. Parts are NOT available anymore.
The 12ga / .223 selector and trigger mechanism has more tiny moving parts than you can imagine.
That said, it's a 'visual relic' and not a hunting rifle.

If your friend truly wants to sell his, PM me with his (realistic)asking price.
A spare parts gun would be comforting.

Anyone else curious about this gun:
http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=356844

·
Registered
302 Posts
Oh come on, I know theres more people on here with cans, full autos and SBR's.

He.. charges stupidly high prices for the guns he sells, but he owes me big time so I may grab that.

Anyone know what the No Nija rule is? Ive looked but cant find it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
My latest project finished HK MP5K PDW clone she is semi auto but besides that a prefect copy. The host is a CA89K I added a full auto navy lower, stock , K grip and Aimpoint Micro T-1 sight. Last picture is a Eagle Ind. drop leg holster.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I have an Andrewski built Sterling Mk. 4, built on a dedicated DLO Sterling tube with an unissued parts kit from New Zealand.

I sold my other Class III, a Smith Enterprises transferrable M14.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Very nice M14!!! :? :?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts