Discussion Starter #3
Dear god that's beautifull!
So where's your TAC-16?

:)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Squirt ~Squirt~ Squirt

Very nice, I have a PS90 decked out as well, but seeing both of your rigs still gets me excited........

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
I wish I could afford the other FN rifle - but I'm done :p

I have almost $2300 sunk into mine (PS90) with all the stuff I've bought for it. That's it for me rifle wise. With a kid on the way, that's the end of that :p

·
Registered
980 Posts
You won't miss the others unless you live in very open country or find the need to blast through concrete walls. If I could only have one from the picture above, it would be the PS90.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Finally done. Green PS90 with red crosshair special mount 2x20 Compact ACOG, MSW100 ACOG Lo-Mount, CMMG rails, and Urban-E.R.T. two point sling.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Nice setup :) - Very nice :)

I have the ERT sling now too, but I don't have that extra part to connect it to the front. I jsut have the single point sling. I would buy the extra attachment, but I have a flashlight mounted on that side. And the strap would hit the front of the light when letting the gun hand from the strap.

The guy in charge of ERT offered to try to ocme up w/ a work around if I sent him some pics. But I think I'll just keep the single point.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How does the FS2000 feel when shouldered compared to the PS90, is it comfortable?

·
Registered
32 Posts
engraving

Yup! It's right above the charging handle on the left side. I blanked out some of the details via photoshop, but if you zoom in you can see the words "Trust" and "AZ". (I did the Form1 to a Revocable Living Trust so that both the wife and I could use it without the other present as needed)

Laser engraving, and it looks awesome! 10 times better then the stamping that FN uses themselves. :)

Onyx

·
Registered
980 Posts
GlockandRoll said:
How does the FS2000 feel when shouldered compared to the PS90, is it comfortable?
The FS2000 is more comfortable, less cramped, than the PS90.
Fully loaded and with the Halo Tri Rail and optics the PS90 is heavier than the loaded and glassed FS2000.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
I think it is a 45 carbine. I wanted one in the 1990s when they were available, but never got one. Now, they are worth more than what they sold for back then.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts