FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
is that a 3-18 scope with an aimpoint on it basically? Looks sweet, too bad I don't have 3k laying around. Looks like the perfect optic combo for the 17.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Pretty sweet, Sarge.

I made my own version with a NF 2.5-10x32 in a KAC taupe one-piece mount with their Aimpoint T-1 scope mount, but it would be cool to have the real deal.

Looking forward to pics if someone jumps on this!

·
Registered
221 Posts
is that a 3-18 scope with an aimpoint on it basically? Looks sweet, too bad I don't have 3k laying around. Looks like the perfect optic combo for the 17.
This scope also comes with low profile elevation and windage knobs. The regular 3-18x Mk 6 has the 14 inch tall versions :lol: which I have and wish I could get a low-pro version but Leupold wont sell them separately.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
This scope also comes with low profile elevation and windage knobs. The regular 3-18x Mk 6 has the 14 inch tall versions :lol: which I have and wish I could get a low-pro version but Leupold wont sell them separately.
I bet you could just order the low turrets and replace them. I did the reverse with a leupold and took off the low profile and put target turrets on it. Its an easy swap.

Reactions: Ironminer

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
It'd be a shame to degrade its performance so much with the wrong color, keep it black.

Psst!!! Only a barrel has to be black from the factory...

·
Registered
660 Posts
The swap has to be through the Leupold custom shop. If you've got the funds, they swap in out and then re-gas fill it / life time water proof it. I chose to go with the taller elevation knobs as not to leave the stock during quick elev. adjustments and be able to see the setting. It's a personal choice. Great scope either way - - it's all in what you like.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Now that is one nice set up! HMMmmmm Maybe the wife's SCAR 16 needs an optic after all?

·
Registered
505 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.