Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

After sitting in my safe for a good amount of time I am deciding to part ways with my Leupold Mark 6. The scope is pretty much brand new.

It is the Leupold Mark 6 1-6X20mm scope with an illuminated TMR reticle. The scope is a matte black and is model number 115045. Features locking turrets to keep your zero where you want it. It is a front focal plane scope. Also comes with a butler creek lens cover.

It has been mounted to a single rifle (Scar 17S :target:) and was mounted for a total of 60 shots. An excellent piece of glass but I just dont put enough time into it to keep it around.

Included is a LaRue Tactical SPR/M4 Scope Mount QD LT104. The mount is the quick detach model so it allows for fast attachment or fast detach of the scope. This also means you can detach the mount easily without much worry of losing the zero on your scope.

Asking for $1900 but feel free to offer up, worst that can happen is I say no :th_vote_no::)

Includes:
-Leupold Mark 6 1-6X20mm scope (with box, all original manuals, butler creek lens cap, and blank product registration card).
-LaRue Tactical SPR/M4 scope mount QD LT104 ($200 new from larue)

Price is pretty firm and I am in no rush to sell.
Also no trades at this time.

Me and the item for sale are in Phoenix, Arizona.

Pictures should show the condition of the item for sale but if you have any questions please feel free to pm me or comment and ask.

Thanks for looking.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.