FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wanting to get a weapon light for my little FN, but I'm not too sure which one would fit it best. Naturally the X200 surefire is probably the best choice, but I was wondering how well it would or would not fit. I have no intentions of trying to carry the pistol with it on, it's mostly for HD or when I'm out at night in the dark. Anyone got any pics of the FNP or -M with such a light attached?

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'm looking awful hard at the Streamlight TRL-1

The TRL-1 can be found for around $89.00, Is a luxon LED and does pretty much everything the Surefire does, for half the price.

The other nice thing about the TRL-1 is, Like the Surefire, it will cross platforms nicely and I'm thinking of being able to switch it out between mt FNP and my FN Tactical Police Shotgun.

I still have to get Tritium Night Sights put on my FNP9M, before I take the light plunge Though.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd like getting a set of night sights. Does the FN have a SIG dovetail as the XD does, or does it have its own kind?

·
Registered
75 Posts
According to Ameriglo...Its a different dovetail and the Sig sights will not fit.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Yes - usually if ya want night sights - ya gotta buy it for that SPECIFIC model.

Since the FNP comes with night sights as an option - Call FN and see how U can buy a set AFTER you already have the gun (unless you see it already listed as an option on the Trijicon and Mepro websites)

·
Registered
412 Posts
The TLR-1 will fit on it just fine.
Here my sig with one on it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts