1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By Ree Hines
MSNBC contributor
updated 9:43 p.m. ET Sept. 24, 2008

After Lindsay Lohan read her father’s latest highly publicized rant about her lifestyle and her maybe-girlfriend, Samantha Ronson, the actress followed in his footsteps and contacted the press to set the record straight.

In an email published on X17Online Sunday, the Lohan patriarch vented his growing frustration with Lindsay’s constant sidekick.

“Personally, I think (Samantha) is dark, hideous and a disgusting representation of humanity!” Michael wrote. “Have you ever seen her apartment? For God's sake, when she runs out of toilet paper she tells people to use the cardboard roll. (I was told this first hand).”

In addition to that particular low blow, Michael alleged that Sam is the mastermind behind Lindsay’s frequent blog entries, and that his little girl would be better off in the company of a “good person” — say, Joe “Girls Gone Wild” Francis, for instance.

As far as LiLo’s concerned, Michael crossed the line with his public tirade and simply provided further proof that he’s the one that needs help.

“My father obviously needs to be on medication to control his moods,” Lindsay told the New York Post’s Page Six. “He is out of line and his words show how much anger he has, and it's dangerous and scary as it reminds me of how he treated my mother and I my whole childhood. He needs to be stopped. This is yet another reason why we aren't speaking.”

Oh, and about her relationship with the much-maligned Sam, she added, “She loves me, as I do her.”

WTF is wrong with that family and why in God's name am I reading this story? Freedom of the press is great but really? Is this news? They should take that whole family and lock them away together in some deep, dark dungeon.

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
why in God's name am I reading this story?
Good question. I typically see a headline like this and stay away. Actually, I didn't even read the whole thing-just surprised someone put it on here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts