FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think my local dealer is selling at list plus. What is the present "Official MSRP on 50 rd PS90 mags?

Thanks in advance...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,557 Posts
On avg, they are $50-$55 each. I wouldn't pay more than $55.

I like buying mags and ammo from CMMG - they ship almost immediately, and I get them the same week I buy them. I've seen 1 or 2 places that are $2-$5 cheaper, but then they charge more for shipping... So, it comes out the same or close - and CMMG has great customer service.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
227 Posts
One dealer in Houston lists them for 74.95, and he always lists at MSRP. The FN sling was over 100...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,519 Posts
My local dealer has them for $49.95. At another gun shot down the road a piece, they are $60.00.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MY local guy is in the 80's!!
I get a 10% discount (cause I am a range member) but that just takes me back to about LIST.

Grrrr... I Have/DO support my local shop/range... List plus is the thanks?

My guilt level for mail ordering anything "gun" just went sub-0


I will mention my revelations when I see him next.

I don't expect local store who has xxx or yyyy in stock to compete $$ for $$ with the likes of CMMG etc but "golly" don't gouge me for being local loyal.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
and indeed cmmg WILL get my MAG business (and bulk ammo)

If they are forum sponsors I will mention I saw them here....

Thx I just wanted to vent
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
75 Posts
PS90 Mags (50 round)

Best deal on 50 round mags is at Botach Tactical:

Mags are normally priced at $49.95
Code hs499 is for a 10% discount for orders under $500 so the mag prices are $45.00 each (up to 10 mags).
Code hs500 for a 15% discount for orders over $500 results in a mag price of $42.50 each (basically 11 or more mags).
Good until 12/25/2007.

http://www.botachtactical.com

I know some of you have had problems in the past with Botach Tactical.
I have only ordered from them once and the shipment came promply without any hassles.
My order for more PS90 50 round mags is in!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,557 Posts
I know some of the problems with Botach are issues a year or two back. But I've just read too many bad things about them on ALL the forums. I think if U search "Botach" here on the site, there may even be a thread with a list of links for some of those complaints...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
356 Posts
Re: PS90 Mags (50 round)

mpftech said:
Best deal on 50 round mags is at Botach Tactical:

Mags are normally priced at $49.95
Code hs499 is for a 10% discount for orders under $500 so the mag prices are $45.00 each (up to 10 mags).
Code hs500 for a 15% discount for orders over $500 results in a mag price of $42.50 each (basically 11 or more mags).
Good until 12/25/2007.

http://www.botachtactical.com

I know some of you have had problems in the past with Botach Tactical.
I have only ordered from them once and the shipment came promply without any hassles.
My order for more PS90 50 round mags is in!
I didn't know about the discount codes. Thanks for the info.

I tried to order four mags through them a few months ago. Had my order in and paid for and everything. Few weeks later, still nothing. So I call 'em up and ask "what the hell?" The answer I get is, "we're renovating our site and not all the products listed are actually in stock." Might want to shoot them a phone call to see if they actually have a new stock of these mags in or not. Please post if you do. I've only got five mags now (one came with the gun, the others through CMMG), but could do with a few more. :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
75 Posts
My order from botach tactical was shipped USPS the same day it was placed, 12-14-2007.
I also have an UPS tracking number and scheduled arrival of 12-19-2007 for the shipment.
Doesn't get any better than that!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
63 Posts
mpftech said:
My order from botach tactical was shipped USPS the same day it was placed, 12-14-2007.
I also have an UPS tracking number and scheduled arrival of 12-19-2007 for the shipment.
Doesn't get any better than that!
I hope you actually get them. My order also said shipped complete, but the mags were out of stock and not in the shipment.
Dealing with CS was a pain and I finally got them to refund my CC since they charged before shipping.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
163 Posts
Botach Tactical is one business that I will never deal with again. I ordered a SureFire light and they billed it right away. Two months later, it still didn't arrive. I had to get AMEX involved and their Fraud unit said that they get more than an average number of complaints from cardmembers on them.

If you like them and they treat you right, well - you are a lucky person.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
75 Posts
Botach Tactical Order, (8) PS90 mags, (6) slings and command arms grip showed up today!
It was sent UPS Express (express delivery at no extra charge and not requested by me).
Not bad at all for placing the order on Friday morning 12-14-2007.
I am more than pleased with Botach Tactical.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
356 Posts
mpftech said:
Botach Tactical Order, (8) PS90 mags, (6) slings and command arms grip showed up today!
It was sent UPS Express (express delivery at no extra charge and not requested by me).
Not bad at all for placing the order on Friday morning 12-14-2007.
I am more than pleased with Botach Tactical.
Wow, well, conrats! Makes me want to place an order for a few more mags...
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top