FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
I feel sorry for the mouse. I would have given him a tiny little suicide-bomber vest. THAT would have been funny.

·
Registered
47 Posts
That rat put up a resistance, tenacious critter :shock:

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i got a 4 1/2 central american boa and he eats chicks, mice, hamsters (which i post on youtube and people get pissed :twisted: ), and small rats. I have never seen a rat take that much abuse and live for 6 minutes the video doesnt show what happens next i wonder if the rat won lol :?

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
My snakes are too big to eat rats for the most part. they would just serve as an appetizer for them. The largest snake i have had is a 24ft albino Burmese python.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
yea, it can open doors too. When he gets lonely i sometimes will wake up with him in my bed :cool:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
This snake has been handled from birth and hasnt bit anyone in 5 yrs. I comes to me for attention and warmth, i feed it sheep every month so i know its not looking for food :)

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i dunno i have owned snakes before and its not a good idea for any of them to access out of their cages when they want to.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
we have tried everything to keep them in....they are escape artists

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
your talking to me like i`m a rookie snake owner dude my boas never once got out of their cages. Its called proper equipment and exterior locking devices. No offence but owners like you is why people dont like reptiles in city limits because you allow them free access from their cages. If it got outside and injured a infant or eat someones pet it would be a huge blown out of portion news event for ratings. I dont agree with it so i voiced my opinion and if you would ask anyone else that owns exotic animals they would say the same thing. Be smart and come up with a better system to keep him locked up.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I'm pretty sure some tie wraps around the door or something would do wonders to keep it in its cage...if I ever woke up to a sheep eating 24ft long snake I would probably freeze up, realize how screwed I am, slowly make my way to the gun then door, shoot it in the head then shut the door and lock it. By gun I mean my shotgun with some 00

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
if i seen a 24 foot python outside of my house i`ll tell you what it would be shot in a heart beat if you ever been bitten by a smaller constrictor its not fun let alone a 24 footer

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
workingman1976 said:
your talking to me like i`m a rookie snake owner dude my boas never once got out of their cages. Its called proper equipment and exterior locking devices. No offence but owners like you is why people dont like reptiles in city limits because you allow them free access from their cages. If it got outside and injured a infant or eat someones pet it would be a huge blown out of portion news event for ratings. I dont agree with it so i voiced my opinion and if you would ask anyone else that owns exotic animals they would say the same thing. Be smart and come up with a better system to keep him locked up.
WHOA settle settle, that is in the work in progress as we speak.....ill post a pic of one of our snakes in a few. They cant open doors with locks but they can open doors with just a basic door knob. I would be shocked if they got outside since all our doors leading outdoors have several locks on them.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
This big girl is named Kali, as you can tell she is surounded by a bunch of children, she is that tamed.... but was under alot of supervision still. Of course this was all approved from the kids parents too. This was my former roomies's kids class

·
Registered
262 Posts
Aaaaawwwwweeeeeee - the circle of life - sort of.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
:lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts