Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

This is one of the first batch imported FS2000 with original firing pin and trigger pack with secondary sear catch equipped.

It has somewhere between 4-500, 100% reliable rounds, quality ammo through. I don't remember exactly how many rounds, but as you can see, it still pretty darn new and super clean. It will go with box, all the papers, sight and gas tools the gun came with.

There's no need to start controversy about it. I planned to hold on to it, but the time has come for me to move on with other project. If you looking for a rare, collection worthy, or just plain want a unique, for almost the same price as any preowned, FS2000 out there, "THIS IS YOURS".

SOLD SHIPPED!!!( only lower 48s)

I except USPS MO, cashier check, personal check( hold till cleared). No paypal, no trade interest of any kind, email me for pics.

Thank you

P.S. Please note that firingpin spring capture will be removed prior to shipping.[/img]

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
Re: LNIB FS2000, 1st Gen w/ 100% first imported parts!!! {No

XQME said:
P.S. Please note that firingpin spring capture will be removed prior to shipping.
..OK, I'll ask. Why?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is MY way of replicate FN's fix as you saw it before on the old FN board. I was the first to post in public that I don't care about a free C-MORE FN offered, and it CAN be done safely and reliably.

Even though, it has been working more than fine for me, I certainly DO NOT want to be held responsible for other people use beyond my control. The picture doesn't hold any secrets. If one would like to do, he will find the way. After all, we're gun nuts. Don't tell me you never lengthen spring in a magazine, or try to polish a trigger, etc, by yourself.

On the lighter note; There're fine-prints everywhere, even on a can opener these days, you might feel inadequately informed if I don't put one in there.. :x

Now, someone buy the darn rifle, so I can go buy another toy, ...please.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
I'm thinking about it...If I don't pickup another SIG and this is still available, I might hit you up on it :?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good stuff!

Hopefully, it's a kind of SIG you can't get anymore like mine, heh? :p

Just yanking your chain, man, good luck with whatever your heart calls for. :?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.