FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Vendor
3,283 Posts
Thanks for offering, it is just a little too far for me to make that trip however if you ever move closer to the SWMI area, I would love to attend.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Dude, that's a little far for a commute, but if you'll move down here to God's country, I'd love to take a refresher course from you, lol... We're only accepting constitutionalists and libertarians for citizenship at this point though, hehe...

·
Registered
25,418 Posts
BFAM,

Dates noted on the calendar.

I can't promise, but I will sincerely try to get up there with both the 338LM and the 50BMG.

7 hours door to door isn't terrible but taking the time off is always an issue.

-SS

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
Hmmm, I actually took a day off giving me a 5 day weekend during that time (have to work Monday though). Too bad I don't know anyone up at Tech anymore.

Would you still recommend 175 gr ammo for a 20" bbl rifle?

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You know I always have a seat open for you

BFAM,

Dates noted on the calendar.

I can't promise, but I will sincerely try to get up there with both the 338LM and the 50BMG.

7 hours door to door isn't terrible but taking the time off is always an issue.

-SS

·
Registered
25,418 Posts
You keep on stressing "US citizen only", is there a problem with residents in your class ?
Is it unlawful to teach residents ?
Is a driver's license/ ID not good enough for you ?
How do you verify someone is a U.S. citizen, do you ask for a passport ?
The class is restricted to U.S. Citizens.

A copy of a birth certificate is proof of citizenship, or the appropriate naturalization docs.

-SS

·
Registered
259 Posts
The class is restricted to U.S. Citizens.

A copy of a birth certificate is proof of citizenship, or the appropriate naturalization docs.

-SS
WHY ?
Seems overreaching to me, i wonder if he also wants a piss test and blood sample ?

It's also beyond me how the OP can update the thread, and choose to IGNORE the questions.
I'm sure there there are members on this forum who are residents, and the information would be beneficial to them ?

·
Registered
25,418 Posts
Why? Because it's a no-go. That's all that needs to be said. If you really wanna know the details, The Department Of State website has all the finer points.

(Makes for good bedtime reading too!)

-SS

·
Registered
5,297 Posts
WHY ?
Seems overreaching to me, i wonder if he also wants a piss test and blood sample ?

It's also beyond me how the OP can update the thread, and choose to IGNORE the questions.
I'm sure there there are members on this forum who are residents, and the information would be beneficial to them ?
It's his class. He is charging no fee and if he asked for a DNA sample as he requirement he has that right just as you do to refuse to participate. And to your other point he is under no contractual obligation to respond to your or any other replies if he chooses not to.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.