FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They all have thumbhole stocks and similar stock construction. They were made to complement each other:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's an AI Arctic Warfare Magnum in .300 WM. It is the best bolt action I have ever fired. I know it's not an FN. It just looks like it should be made by them.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I agree. I have a 700 ltr from the remington custom shop in an AICS Stage II and the body is extremely reminiscent of a PS90.

Nice rigs!

·
Registered
42 Posts
ShipWreck said:
Thorfinn said:
I agree. I have a 700 ltr from the remington custom shop in an AICS Stage II and the body is extremely reminiscent of a PS90.

Nice rigs!
Post up a pic!
I cant find one on my work computer..........It's in the back somewhere. Pretend its waldo :)

This used to be everything. There are about 20 more now......Some were in storage. This was my temporary armory before I built "The Room" ;)

·
Registered
170 Posts
/\ 8) What is your address so I can rob you? Holy crap man that is an awesome collection. How long have you been collecting? I hope to have an arsenal like that someday.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice assortment, Thorfinn! I find it easy to transition between the FN bullpups and the AI style bolt guns.

·
Registered
42 Posts
whitetiger7654 said:
/\ 8) What is your address so I can rob you? Holy crap man that is an awesome collection. How long have you been collecting? I hope to have an arsenal like that someday.
You'd have to get by a number of very ugly deterrents first ;)

I've been collecting for 13 years.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Very nice! Can't wait to see the other 20. Those AR's are sweet.

TA

·
Registered
324 Posts
I love you're collection, I love the Artic warfare rifle something about bolt action sniper rifles. But wow just sweet, i wanna take a picture like this my long range, medium and short range weapons. :shock:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts