FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This build has been a long time in the making. Have another PS90 SBR, this one was my second build, wanted to do everything just so...

Don't ask me about the receiver... threads get locked and I get harassing PMs when people talk about it. You know what it is, if not ask someone else, sorry - I don't make the rules around here.

Brevis II Suppressor
Surefire Light and Laser
Custom Light Mount for PS90 - By LeviPS90
Folding Charging Handle
Other side is a oversized CF Charging Handle
Dual QDs, rear one is in a perfect place for a single point carry, flush mount. You have to remove the internal dust cover for this to work, and drill a hole in your shell... so not for the faint of heart.
Custom Stippling on the grip areas.
No longer manufactured, AFAIK, milled receiver.

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
That looks great, glad the Brevis works with the mount! Sorry about the movement.
I really like the stippling too, did you do it yourself?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That looks great, glad the Brevis works with the mount! Sorry about the movement.
I really like the stippling too, did you do it yourself?

The Brevis is a perfect fit! I was smitten.

I sent it out to have the stippling done. I've never stippled anything and wasn't about to start out on a PS90 shell.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd like to know more about the QD attachment ...
Noveske QD Flush Mount, assuming you are talking about the rear point.

As shown it has a cup that flush mounts, behind is a large nut that keeps it in place. If you google "Noveske QD Flush Mount" you will see the pictures, etc. I don't want to link here.

I really like the way this weapon single points using that position. The only reason at all I decided to put the front position is if you needed to secure the weapon to climb over something, etc.

As mentioned, the biggest downside is you need to put a hole in your shell. You also need to remove or modify the internal dust cover, but I couldn't care less personally.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It looks sweet but what's the paintball air tank on the front?
lmao

Super light and short suppressor. I had a rugged oculos on it, which is skinnier but longer. This is the suppressor I have wanted for it, Delta P Brevis II Ultra. I'd rather have FAT and short for this platform. Incredibly light as well.

BTW - This makes it quiet.

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Reactions: fn1234

·
Registered
4 Posts
Noveske QD Flush Mount, assuming you are talking about the rear point.

As shown it has a cup that flush mounts, behind is a large nut that keeps it in place. If you google "Noveske QD Flush Mount" you will see the pictures, etc. I don't want to link here.

I really like the way this weapon single points using that position. The only reason at all I decided to put the front position is if you needed to secure the weapon to climb over something, etc.

As mentioned, the biggest downside is you need to put a hole in your shell. You also need to remove or modify the internal dust cover, but I couldn't care less personally.
Thanks, I was considering doing something similar with a surface mount QD. I've done it several times on other rifles but wasn't sure if I wanted to try it on the PS90 or not but I'm thinking maybe I will after seeing yours ...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts