FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the gun show today in search of an FDE FNX-45 Tactical and there was only one there and I had to take it home with me!! Could've paid less buying online but didn't want to wait and it was only a difference of about $40. This thing is sexier than anything and will make a great companion to my FDE SCAR 17S.. Can't wait to get out and shoot it.. Anybody have a recommendation on any accessories I should look into and a good Kydex holster for IWB concealed carry?

·
Premium Member
9,527 Posts
Congrats and enjoy! Are you going to put a RDS on it?

Reactions: JL361

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats and enjoy! Are you going to put a RDS on it?
I would love to.. but dont want to spend $400+ on a Trijon RMR at the moment.. but im sure i will in the future.. i want to try and get the suppressor first..

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
I like it ! Go man go !!! This may interest u. I shot this pistol next to the mark 23, and it felt better, shot faster and trigger felt better. Don't get me wrong, that Mark 23 is a very high quality pistol, and it's reliability is flawless, but that fn, man I could shoot it better I hate to admit. And I mean really hate to admit it. I'm sure you'll love this pistol !

·
Registered
315 Posts
Well done.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Congrats on the FNX-45Tac!! I love mine and it compliments my FDE 17 very well. If the RMR is too pricey for you look into the Burris Fast Fire III.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Very nice....congrats!!

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Congrats on the new Tactical ... you're going to love it! The only accessory I can recommend is an AAC Ti-Rant 45 can or a SilencerCo Osprey 45 if you like the tombstone design. A suppressed Tactical is just too much fun to shoot! :?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Congrats!!! The FNX 45. Tactical & 17S are at the top of my list when I move from Cali next year.

Cheers
Shannon

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Congrats!!! The FNX 45. Tactical & 17S are at the top of my list when I move from Cali next year.

Cheers
Shannon
I don't think that's the best state to move to for that.. Where do you live now? What happens if you should buy the weapons first then move to Cali? Do you have to convert the rifle to CA compliant first?

·
Registered
957 Posts
I don't think that's the best state to move to for that.. Where do you live now? What happens if you should buy the weapons first then move to Cali? Do you have to convert the rifle to CA compliant first?
I believe he lives in Cali now. Is going to buy these when moving FROM Cali....to where. They will be good additions once you get out of that commie state Spring-Diver.

btw nice pick up JL361

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I believe he lives in Cali now. Is going to buy these when moving FROM Cali....to where. They will be good additions once you get out of that commie state Spring-Diver.

btw nice pick up JL361
Ahh I must've misread it.. Good catch

1 - 20 of 31 Posts