FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm new to this forum as well as FNH. I've been looking really hard at the FNP-40, and from all my research it seems like one hell of a pistol. Almost everything I've read has been positive and almost seems like I can't go wrong. Notice I said almost....... I have some concerns about the cracked frame and the one post about a tilted sear. How many people have experienced the problem with the crack and how has FNH handled the problem? It seems that their customer support is top notch from everything I've read, just curious about this particular issue. Was there anyone else who experienced the tilted sear? I've been shooting my friends SigPro 2022 .40 sw and it's been great, just a bit snappy, how does the FNP-40 compare? I appreciate any and all replies/help as this pistol is on the top of my list.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

It's been talked about a few times - so far, one guy had that sear issue.Don't let it spook U.

As for the cracked frames. That's an issue I have not even herad about until very recently. Heck, I've seen occasional issues of warped and cracked Glock frames. If U like the FNP, I wouldn't worry about it.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I have close to 1,000 rounds through my FNP-40 and its been flawless so far. Great gun. Like a Sig, but with a better DA trigger. Soft shooting for a .40, too. I just sold my Glock 23 because I have no desire to shoot or carry it now that I have the FNP.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts