FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a .40 FN HP that I'm very pleased with and would like to get one in 9mm.

Can some one tell me a dealer or distributor that has 9mm HP's in stock?

I live in the Houston area.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Have U been to the large Houston gunshows and looked? The next one at the George Bush Conv Center is the weekend after Christmas, and the one at the Reliant Center is at the end of Jan 08.

·
Banned
7 Posts
Make that the George Brown Convention Center, not the George Bush Convention Center. George Bush is the name ot the airport.
Gotcha Shipwreck!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I've had a BHP 9mm on order by 3 dealers for 4 months. Can't find a new "standard" or a good used one anywhere. (A few months ago I bought a good used Mark III and thought my lucky day had come.) The best offer I had recently is a new .40 with a slip-in 9mm barrel. I passed. Hopefully, after the first of the year, new BHP's will rain down and come to those who are still lusting.

·
Registered
16 Posts
My dealer called a few days ago and said that he had a NIB BHP "Capitan" on consignment. Was I interested. I was in his shop before he hung up the phone. It had the "tangent" sights and was indeed NIB. Long story short---

I giggled through 100 rounds at the range. What a nice handgun. The RangeMaster and I are now looking for a "range" where we can "test" the 500 yard sights. Isn't that a hoot !!

I do like the HPs.

·
Registered
21 Posts
There are several 9mm HiPowers on GunsAmerica.
I've bought a lot of firearms from this site with good success. I always ask for referrences since there's no feed back provision.

·
Registered
4 Posts
All this chatter regarding Hi-Powers got me sufficiently motivated to go out and purchase another one (I already own a blued fixed sight and a "FN" P-35 w/night sights (both 9mms w/"forged frames)); last night I made a detour to a store with a couple two-tone "Practicals" just gathering dust (it's my understanding that Browning (i.e. FN) has discontinued the Practical model so get one if you can find one). Long story short, I now own a 9mm Practical; with its beefier "cast" frame, pending replacement sights (Novak or Heinie's) this will be my shooter. Yes, I admit it, as my first centerfire pistol (circa 1982), I'm sentimentally addicted to the Hi-Power.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts