FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to purchase a 5-7 but none of the gun ranges I contacted in the chicago suburban area have one to try out =/
any one out there in the chicago land area nice enough to let me maybe fire off a few rounds before I start looking to buy a 1000 dollar gun? Of course i would compensate you for your ammo etc.
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
And the ammo is not cheap either.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am not in a super rush to buy one...impactguns.com has them listed for ~1000 its just they are out of stock...continuously lol. Wont the ammo get cheaper once the factory finishes upgrading their machinery? I thought that is why the ammo was so hard to find right now. Until then i can shoot 9mm haha

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
Wont the ammo get cheaper once the factory finishes upgrading their machinery? I thought that is why the ammo was so hard to find right now.
Where did you hear that?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just something i read on a website/forum when i was doing research about the gun.....so I could be totally wrong

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
just something i read on a website/forum when i was doing research about the gun.....so I could be totally wrong
Fiocchi loads the majority of the ammo and I have not heard of any problems they are having other than the very large back order on the rounds.

·
Registered
386 Posts
It was hard to find before the stupidity and since then, has gotten more difficult and expensive.....I waited 4 months and paid ~$22/box prior....now it might be ~$50/box, you can get it if that is the price you want to pay....

·
Registered
339 Posts
Did you try GAT guns in West Dundee, IL?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts