FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought an FNP-9 and I am really interested in getting the Blade Tek ( tech?) holster with the FN logo on it....does anyone have one they want to sell and has anyone else had luck with other plastic/kydex holsters?

Looking for ideas here.....prefer a paddle holster such as a Fobus etc.

Ignatius

·
Registered
161 Posts
Unless some on is willing to sell you an FN stamped blade tech I think your outta luck. Like Fobus you can get blade techs with a paddle, but look at Hoffners they are pretty nice I only found these people because they are the only ones that make a kydex holster for my Steyr M9A1 and I am trying to get them to make one for my FNP .45 as well

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
Sorry, you ain't gettin my holster :lol:

I think someone was selling theirs a few months back in the "FN WTS" section. If you have time to blow searching through it to see if that person still has it, more power to ya. I don't care to do it. You could try the "search" funtion at the very top of the page as well.

·
Registered
28 Posts
If there is anyone else out there that would be willing to get rid of one, I'd be interested as well. I was thinking about starting this same exact thread. Now I'm kicking myself for waiting :oops:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Let me check with a friend of mine I know he had or has one and recently sold the FN w/o the shooters pack but am not sure what he did with it but I can find out tomarrow.

·
Registered
49 Posts
cRyan said:
If there is anyone else out there that would be willing to get rid of one, I'd be interested as well. I was thinking about starting this same exact thread. Now I'm kicking myself for waiting :oops:
I have been debating as whether to keep mine or not. I have the complete Shooter's Kit for the FNP 9/40. I am looking for an IWB holster to fit my FNP40, so I am willing to sell mine (I guess). Anyway, the rebate form that I sent in indicated it was a $79.00 value. I was thinking $70.00 and I will cover S/H (OR BEST OFFER). Email me if interested.

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
Furyataurus said:
Are you going to reply Ignatius???
PM him if you haven't already done so.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
I got my FNP free - so I can't say too much. But i would have loved to have gotten that shooters pack. Maybe one of these days I"ll break down and buy one from someone. Just got too much going on right now.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have a FNP 9mm and found that the Balckhawk CQC Serpa holster made for the Springfield XD works great with the FNP. The Blackhawk comes with both belt loop and paddle arrangements that you can interchange. Got mine from Quantico Tactical Supply for around $40.00
Better holster than Blade Tech or Fobus imho. Usually don't buy holsters or accessories that are made for one specific gun to be used on another but with the lack of choices out there for the FNP I relented and bought the Blackhawk and so far am pleased with it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I found a listing on ebay (not my listing btw) it ends tomorrow.

http://cgi.ebay.com/FN-SHOOTERS-PACK-NEW-FNP-9-FNP-357-FNP-40-FNH-USA_W0QQitemZ270313852834QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item270313852834&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A570|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

·
Registered
24 Posts
If anyone is still looking, I'll be happy to sell the one from my shooter's pack (I'm left-handed). Send me a PM.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts