FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning on getting the silencerco osprey 45 silencer but can't decide on a laser sight. I don't need a light laser combo but can't tell the difference between most of them beyond shape.

·
Premium Member
7,169 Posts
Let's whittle down your options some. Do you want to be able to use it in most ambient lighting conditions including outdoors or mostly indoors? If yes to the former choose green, if the latter choose red.

Aside from color choice what is your intended purpose, target, self defense, home defense etc?

Now, let's talk money, what is your budget?

The more info you can provide the more we're able to assist you...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Home defense but also some target shooting. I'd like a green one just so I can differentiate between it and the red dot. Budget of about $200.

·
Premium Member
7,169 Posts
Others may disagree but the only rail mounted pistol laser sight I recommend is a Crimson Trace. There are those cheaper and those more expensive. CT has been around a long time, they stand behind their products and they make quality products.

Just for clarification I am referring to a laser sight only not a laser/light combo.

Here's a Crimson Trace CMR-206 green laser sight. It's MSRP is $239.99, they are found cheaper.

Also, allow other members an opportunity to chime in, there could be something new and wonderful that I'm not aware of. Good luck!

·
Registered
5,710 Posts
Will you be able to see a red laser through the red dot site? I tried using a red bore site laser to zero an MRO at 25 yds and the laser dot disappeared when looking through the sites.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts