FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Urban ERT 2 point PS90 Sling. AWESOME sling. They are a sponsor here - click on their banner on the main page.

Also - check their subforum here. Everyone is happy with it.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
:? Shipwreck. I have this sling as well and love it.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
:oops: :oops: I need one...still.... :oops: :oops:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Same here! I am debating as I wanted a OD green one for awhile but thinking on multicolor version instead as I do have multicam bdu's but not sure if it really matters I will get one in the two point setup. I am going to buy a bunch of adaptors to make it work with all my rifles and shotguns. I have a OD PS90. Which do you prefer?

·
Registered
43 Posts
I had the oppertunity to meet with the Urban ERT owner a little over a week ago in Orlando at the SHOT Show. I asked him why he decided to go into the sling business, his reply "nothing else out there worked for me." Urban ERT is a stand up company and has a great product (I just installed mine). It is LE owned, and nothing makes me prouder than to support a fellow officer. My dept was impressed enough with my P90 sling that they are soon going to put in a much larger order to equip the rest of the carbines.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
blackpaladin said:
I had the oppertunity to meet with the Urban ERT owner a little over a week ago in Orlando at the SHOT Show. I asked him why he decided to go into the sling business, his reply "nothing else out there worked for me." Urban ERT is a stand up company and has a great product (I just installed mine). It is LE owned, and nothing makes me prouder than to support a fellow officer. My dept was impressed enough with my P90 sling that they are soon going to put in a much larger order to equip the rest of the carbines.
That is great to hear!

·
Registered
50 Posts
I ordered the multi color 2 point ert sling and adaptors for 4 guns. I waited to long as it is to buy them as I looked at them 2 yrs ago. I still need to get more adaptors and another sling.

How do most of you got yours setup - 2 point or single point?

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
The 2 point is the best - I started out with the single point, but once he later created the 2 point setup a few months later, I got the extra piece to convert it. Had it about 2 years now.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Ordered an ERT hybrid sling on Friday, it was delivered in Tuesday's mail and I love it.

Matt did a custom rig with a longer sling to fit over bulky winter gear and it's a great fit. So far, in trying it on, I prefer the single point application for hunting with the extra belt clip to secure the weapon when engaged in other tasks.

It is sooo much better than my factory FNH sling! Goodbye cigar cutter! :D

I'm ordering another ERT sling for my 7.62x39 CAR-15. It's that good.

·
Registered
16 Posts
anyone know the name of the color that looks sort of grayish on their website?

I'd like to pick one up for a black ps90 but don't want to order the wrong one.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
-kj- said:
anyone know the name of the color that looks sort of grayish on their website?

I'd like to pick one up for a black ps90 but don't want to order the wrong one.
Just shoot the owner an e-mail from his website - he always responds and is a very nice guy!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts