FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a Brass Catcher (aka Case Collector). I was going to make one on my own benind a coat hanger...but it just ain't cuttin' it. It looks like CRAP.

Looking to enhance the SBR!

So far I foudn two sources........

CCMG has one, top of the page here:
http://cmmginc.secure-mall.com/shop/index.php?rec=25&shop=1&cart=826700&cat=46&keywords=&match_criteria=&searchCat=

Brass Catcher for PS90/P90
New FN brass catcher for PS90/P90 family of weapons.
Price: $49.95 ( A little pricey if you ask me)

These guys have one too...no picture and says "out of stock"....which means I don't want to order it from here, are these guys slackers?

http://www.impactguns.com/store/fn_p90.html

FN P90 Case Collector
$32.99
Item #: 818513001618
Out of stock, accepting orders.

·
Registered
15,552 Posts
I hear that they advertise stuff all the time and they don't tell U that they are out of stock quite often...

·
Registered
163 Posts
Brass Catcher

I have yet to successfully order anything from impact guns, they are ALWAYS out of stock. On top of that their prices are pretty high.

Surf Gunbroker, there are usually a few on for not too much, $30-$38 range. CMMG also sells them.

Someone oughta see if we can rope them in to being a forum sponsor.

Gregg

·
Registered
15,552 Posts
I've tried asking CMMG many times - never get a response... They were on the forum as a member about a year ago. But, they don't seem interested...

·
Administrator
11,078 Posts
I would not buy anything from Impact Guns. I orderd a HK SD9 Tactical, a S&W 686 and a Evolution 9 can. The pistols came in fine. The can had to be ordered (even though it was stated as in stock), had to wait for two months for them to get it, and then they sent it without the adaptor or spring to attach the can to the pistol.

It took from April of 2007 (when the order was placed) to November of 2007 for receipt of the parts, and they still shorted me the spring.

STAY AWAY unless you can deal with them FTF, and even then, after the crappy service I got, I would not do it.

Tried to contact the Class III guy for several months, never got a reply, and when I finaly did, got the ole two step.

Crappy buisness. They will NEVER EVER get another dime from me.

You will hear from people that will tell you that they are great. Maybe they are, but based on my experience with them, STAY AWAY.

·
Registered
876 Posts
FNH Brass Catcher PS90
Back in stock 11/8
I got mine there and it works great. Nice thick Cordura nylon. I had another one that wasn't made by FNH and the fabric was cotton like. It didn't last long with hot brass. Most indoor ranges don't let you collect brass, but I need to keep my 5.7 brass since I HAVE to reload. I fire about 10-12rds and pinch on catcher to empty in range bag. The ranges can't do anything since I'm not picking up brass.

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
You two did notice the last post in this thread was in 2008?

Reactions: LESTER

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thanks, jhs, but for people like me who might be new to the rodeo, appreciate questions like this, regardless of how old a thread might be...OP check out the following link and look over ebay for the same product from the same vendor:

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
OP check out the following link
Well if you look you'd see the OP was banned, he won't be checking out anything. :p

This one needs to go back to the vault.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.