FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is a good place where I could go to purchase apparel with the FN logo on it, such as a fitted ball cap?

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
At the moment - Ebay is the best place. I've seen hats and pin and other items pop up on occassion. I have 1 right now that Therm snagged for me at the shotshow - but my wife has adopted it when we go for walks.

We had some apparrel donated to us by FN, and have been givingit away for site donations. But, we're almost out. We hope to get some more soon, and there may be a way to buy some soon - details to follow. I can't give away many details right now.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Wait a month or so and supposedly FNH will have an online store. At least that is what the marketing woman from FNH told me. I imagine that the prices will be better than ebay (at least you wouldn't be paying some guy for something he got for free). You can always email FNH and ask, they will probably give you a hat or something.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, it's been a little more than a month. Any word as per the FN store? If it happens, would someone be able to post a link to it? Thanks!

·
Registered
249 Posts
I was looking on the FNHUSA.COM website yesterday........still didn't see any apparell (sp?)

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Whoa!!! THERM!! HECK YEA FN GEAR!!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
That's cool.. And i just got some swag from Bob Ailes.. Nice ball cap and a SCAR t-shirt. Thanks Mr. Ailes.. You rock :shock:

·
Registered
99 Posts
I forgot this thread but today I wrote to info at FNHUSA and a Amy Ruby contacted me stating at the end of the year they will have a store online. Also she asked for my shirt size and address. I do believe I might get a goody :? anyways.

Yours,
Khest
USAF

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
I wrote to info at FNHUSA and a Amy Ruby contacted me stating at the end of the year they will have a store online. Also she asked for my shirt size and address. I do believe I might get a goody anyways.
Maybe I should try that :p

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
That would be nice...I have some H&K shirts but its good to know that FN is getting that ready to go.... :shock:

·
Registered
68 Posts
It works.. e-mailed customer service and Bob Ailes responded to ask what size shirt and after four or five days i received a hat and a SCAR t-shirt.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
you lucky duck, i tried to do that but i wasnt successful.... :cry: :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Well, I guess it all depends on customer services attitude for the day (whether or not they got any the night before :wink: ) wasn't a big problem if you ask nicely. :?

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
WHAT THE HELL!!!!!! I posted this awhile back and I didn't get CRAP from FNH, Bob never asked me my shirt size :cry: . I demand goodies :twisted: lol

·
Registered
99 Posts
Was on leave, got back and found a package waiting for me at the apt office, yes I did recieve an awesome SCAR shirt. I will model it sometime and take pics of it. Of course I will do the masked ninja thing to keep people from knowing my true identity :lol:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts